Join Us in Melbourne, Australia!
December 10-12, 2018 | Melbourne Law School
The 2018 Global Legal Skills Conference (GLS-13) will provide an opportunity to share the best practices of international legal skills education while taking in the beautiful surroundings of Melbourne, Australia. The December 2018 conference at Melbourne Law School will begin on Monday, December 10, 2018, and continue through Wednesday, December 12, 2018. There are certain to be activities before and after the conference itself, so if your schedule allows please plan to arrive a few days early and to stay for a few days after.
In holding the GLS-13 Conference at Melbourne Law School, we acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land where the law school is located: the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present, and emerging.
Melbourne Law School, The University of Melbourne (Victoria, Australia)
University of Illinois Chicago School of Law (Illinois, USA)
- American Bar Association Section of International Law
- American Society of International Law
- Asian Law Centre at Melbourne Law School
- Australasian Law Teachers Association
- Australia and New Zealand Society of International Law
- International Law Institute
- International Law Students Association (ILSA)
- Lawbility (Switzerland)
- Legal Writing Institute
- Scribes—The American Society of Legal Writers
- Teaching International Law Committee of the American Branch of the International Law Association